Sunday, September 30, 2007

Je regarde ''Lucky Luke'' avec mon grand frère...Watching ''Lucky Luke'' with my big brother

Je ressemble d'un ange mais à chaque 5 minutes je lui ferme son DVD et mon frère pleure :o) Alors chaque fois il doit recommencer au début de son film. Suis-je malcommode? non, je l'aime tout simplement...I look like an angel but every 5 minutes I turn off his DVD player and my brother cries :o) So each time he has to start again at the beginning of his movie. Am I mischievous? no, I just love him.

2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Joran you and Emma are much alike as she likes to bug her big brother too like that. Your both little monkey's!!!!

Anonymous said...

I used to love Lucky Luke when I was a kid...just the books though, don't think they had movies of it back then!lol

Julie