Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ma vue ''dans le milieu de nulle part''...My view ''in the middle of nowhere''

J'ai souvent dit que Cochrane était une petite ville, loin des services et qu'il n'y avait pas grand chose à faire ici :0) Ce matin, en regardant dehors, j'ai finalement réalisé que si je quittais cette ville un jour, la vue que j'ai de ma maison sur le Lac Commando me manquerait beaucoup...I have often told you that Cochrane is a small City, very far from all services and that there isn't anything to do here :0) This morning, when I was looking at my beautiful view in front of my house, I finally realized that if I leave this City one day, I will miss a lot my beautiful view on the Commando Lake.

Le Lac Commando est en plein milieu de la ville...The Commando Lake is in the middle of the City.
Je voulais juste partager avec vous ce que je ressentais...I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

1 comment:

J said...

Rachelle, it really is gorgeous!! I LOVE water, I'd love that view, I'd be the most relaxed person in the world if I saw that every day!lol There certainly are some advantages to living in the country. :-)

Julie