Thursday, July 27, 2006

Le choix de mon père...My father's choice

Mon père m'a acheté cette robe. Elle est tellement courte! Je me demande si quand je vais avoir 13 ans, si je vais pouvoir encore porter une robe aussi courte ;o) Je suis certaine, que losque j'aurai 13 ans, ma robe sera toujours trop courte pour mon père :o) Ah ah ah!...My daddy bought me this dress. It is so short! I ask myself if when I will be 13 years old, if he will still want me to wear a short dress like that ;o) I'm sure, when I will be 13 years old, my dress will always be too short for my daddy :o) Ah ah ah!

3 comments:

my3 kids said...

Joran you will have to keep this picture so that when you are 13 and daddy is sending you back into your room telling you to change your clothes (due to shortness, etc) you can remind him what HE bought for you!!! ha ha ha Rachelle what size is Joran wearing now?

Shelley, Mom of Meg & Kate said...

I can just imagine what your Dad will say when you are older...

I know my Dad already has problems sometimes with Meg's outfits!!

Kate

J said...

lol...oh well, she's cute as can be and we give daddy points for trying!lol

Julie